Saturday, May 30, 2009

Why I Really want This Blog is Exist?

. Saturday, May 30, 2009

Assalamualaikum...
How are you feel today? I hope you all be fine and feel good.
Why I really want this blog (Anak2 Naka) is exist? This is the question that I need to answer it. To inform my lovely members of SMK Naka.
Actually, we all know that after we finish examination of SPM we all can't see each other easily. So I feel this blog can be the stop centre that we can use together to stand our relationship.
Besides, my mission is want build the ALUMNI of SMK Naka.
I really want meet you all after this. May be after 2 or 3 years.... so we can see what happer to our friends...
And we also can do something to our brothers and sisters in SMK Naka like motivation campaign.
I think this many of us not know this blog. For the members had enter this blog, I hope you all inform the others to join this blog. How to join me? It is so easy.
1.You need make a gmail email.
2. after that send me your email address to my email anakwarisannaka@gmail.com
3.After I get your email, I will invite you to join be the author of this blog.
4.Then you see your email box and accept it.
5.After that you can post an article an can manage this blog together.

thank....Salam

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 
{nama-blog-anda} is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by Agus Ramadhani | o-om.com